Thursday, March 15, 2012

Introduction:

My name is Valencia.
I am 26 years old.
I am a senior at TAMU-Kingsville.
My majors are political science/english.
My minors are writing/philosphy.

This blog will chronicle my ups and downs of preparing for law school,getting into law school and graduating from law school.

I have always wanted to be a lawyer ever since I was born probebly. I came out of my mom's womb aruging for what is right and justice in the world. I can assure the whole world I am not going to law school for the wrong reasons. This is my destiny it is not anything new to my family that I always wanted to go to law school.  I am ment to be a lawyer and get into the public interest sector is what I plan on going into. No corporate law for me that is for sure. I am not going to be a lawyer to get rich or to work for corporate law firms. That is not what I want to do. I want to work for the poor do pro-bono to be specfic. I would love to work for a non-profit organization in hopes of opening my own non-profit organization one day.

I think that is my quick introduction entry.
I hope you find this blog entertaining and informative.
Peace,Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment